This site is owned and operated by Nomad Capitalist Limited (herein, “Nomad”) for your personal use and information. By accessing and browsing this site, you are accepting, and are bound by, these Terms.
Our customer support phone number is +1 (512) 942-0800. You can also use our contact form by clicking here.
All purchases made are subject to our refund policy, which is:
- No refunds, and no “cooling off period”, for any product or service, including personal services, consulting, and live events
In terms of the data collected at this website, Nomad is the data controller.
Protection of personal data
Nomad takes the matters of protection and security of Personal Data seriously and will process such information in accordance with applicable Data Protection Legislation and this Agreement. In order to provide the Services, Nomad may process Personal Data about Users and others who access the Services.
Use of the Service is also governed by Nomad’s Privacy Notice. Please review our Privacy notice as it contains important information about how we collect, process and use your personal data in relation to the Services. The privacy notice is available here.
“Personal data” is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
THE TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND USE:
- Full name and personal details including contact information (e.g. home and business address, email address, home/business and mobile phone numbers)
- Financial information (billing address, credit card numbers, Paypal identifier, Bitcoin/Ethereum identifies, bank details)
- Identity documents (passport, ID, birth certificates, tax and bank statements etc)
- Website usage data (IP, OS, browser type, usage patterns etc)
Nomad may appoint a sub-processor (the Sub-contractor) to process any personal data processed in connection with this Agreement (the Protected Data) and shall procure that any sub-contractor is made subject to the same obligations in relation to such Protected Data as are contained in this clause.
Without prejudice to the generality of this clause, in respect of Protected Data disclosed to Nomad in connection with this Agreement (and whether disclosed by the Client, data subjects or otherwise), Nomad shall ensure that it:
- complies fully with the data protection principles in processing the Protected Data;
- only processes the Protected Data for purposes notified to it by the Client and/or the relevant data subjects;
- follows such procedures and policies as may be agreed by the Parties from time to time;
- shall not and will procure that its Sub-contractor shall not transfer the Protected Data (nor any part thereof) outside the European Economic Area without adequate protection;
- maintains appropriate technical and organisational measures (including but not limited to, appropriate policies communicated to employees, management and review of ongoing compliance and effective security measures) to adequately protect Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to Personal Data.
Nomad have in place an information security programme (“Security Programme”) that has administrative, technical and physical safeguards that are appropriate for its size and complexity, the nature and scope of its activities and the sensitivity of Customer Data transmitted or received in connection with this Agreement.
From time to time, Nomad Capitalist hosts or co-sponsors live events. By purchasing a ticket for any event, you agree that the list of material presented or speakers is based on the best good-faith representation by the promoters at the time you booked, and some speakers or material may be substituted for content of equal or better value without reimbursement to you. You also agree to hold harmless Nomad Capitalist, its owners, employees, and affiliates for any injury or loss of life that occurs while attending or in transit to a live event.
Occasionally, this site will link to books, tapes, information products, or other goods and services available for sale using an “affiliate link”. Affiliate links are used to track purchases you make on other sites that this site refers you to, and to pay this site a commission for referring you.
Typically, links to sites like Amazon.com are affiliate links, and this site will earn a commission of 4-8% on any purchases you make. We may also refer you to information products or goods and services where we may earn additional commission.
Links to other sites, including sites offering larger purchases or investments, may be affiliate links as well, or may use some other method to compensate this site for referring you.
Any referral or recommendation this site makes for a product or service is made first and foremost because we believe in the product or service being recommended and feel it will be of legitimate interest to our readers. We may refer products or services that initially do not compensate use, and later make an arrangement with the merchant to earn a commission for future referrals.
Any goods or services this site may refer you to are believed to be of legitimate value, but you must always do your own due diligence before making any purchase or investment. Nomad can not be held responsible for transactions or investments you make as a result of a referral from this site. If you wish to enter into a relationship with a merchant, it may be advisable for you place a small order first to ensure your satisfaction.